Start Syncing Data In Minutes – Schedule and Modify Data In-Flight
Pull data from almost JSON API, or push it from a system you control, into your Salesforce Org and get up and running in as little as 15 minutes.
Sync and schedule as many APIs, as often as you wish, within SF limits, and connect dozens of third-party systems with no code ( knowledge of APIs and JSON is extremely helpful ).
Transform your data in real time with included transformations, such as: calculate, recast, modify, validate, replace, concatenate, split, and even convert an External Id into a Saleforce Id.
Up to two-hours of complimentary support is provided with each purchase of the app. This should be enough time to set up a sample use case (or two) with a standard API ( that you have verified ).
A typical Salesforce data-integration can cost tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Often times consisting of thousands of lines 100% custom apex code that likely needs to be updated any time your Salesforce Objects change, or anything on the third-party API changes.
Our package allows you to pull data from almost any API or push almost any type of data into Salesforce, for as many APIs as your server can handle, syncing as many objects and fields as Salesforce will allow. It does all of this with no code required from your side (in most cases). Push or pull data into Salesforce with relative ease.
|No Code Data Sync
|Transform Your Data
|Data On Your Schedule
|Synchronize or Reconcile Data Into Any Accessible Salesforce Object + Field
|PULL data from almost API
|PUSH data into Salesforce from an API you control
|Accelerate Sync Deployment
|Get Support And Advice With Your Specific Integration
|Formats, Options, & Technical Specifications
||✓||Every feature here would take you days, weeks, or months of custom coding, testing, and fixes. And then more fixes…|
Book a Live Demo Today:
Every subscription comes with two hours of free support, additional support is available through our contact page at industry standard rates:
- This should be enough to get a few APIs syncing in your Sandbox environment
- Always test in Sandbox
- Please read the documentation and go through the demos before using your support hours to get the best possible use of support hours
- Please test your APIs with a tool like cURL or Postman before contacting support
- Generally speaking, if your API call works in cURL or Postman, it can be configured for the Sync Engine and synced into Salesforce
- For push APIs, you should have access to a web server and a developer who can write simple http requests. All that is needed for push syncing is a web service capable of:
- obtaining a token from Salesforce ( see documentation )
- making a second call with the token and posting a JSON body like: String_1 + String+2 + String_3
- it’s really that straightforward
Workarounds & Known Limitations:
The following is a list of known limitations, some of these may be removed in future updates, all subscribers are eligible for free upgrades as allowed by Salesforce App Exchange policies and prodecures:
- This application respects Salesforce governor limits, which can be referenced here:
- Our documentation contains a troubleshooting guide with advice for working around these limits
- No more than 100 “pages” of an API ( for paginated APIs ) can be synced in a single operation, but there are workarounds to this limit.
- Use of Salesforce Query String Sync Option is generally an inefficient way to sync, but is supported to 5000 records due to limitations in Salesforce, but there are workarounds to this limit.
- Endpoints / URLs / URIs – must use the https format for security reasons. Servers that do not accept https connections cannot be synced at this time.
- Only JSON based APIs are supported at this time.
- Custom headers are supported in V1, dynamic headers are not – dynamic means they change at run-time or vary from call to call
- Custom query string parameters are supported, but only the “time” and “salesforce field query” parameters are dynamic at this time – dynamic means they change at run-time or vary from call to call
- Sync configuration is deigned to be portable across environments – future upgrades will always work toward backward compatibility, however, it’s not possible to guarantee 100% compatibility between versions – please contact us if you have any questions or concerns before upgrading
- Please refer to the App Exchange terms and conditions for additional terms and limitations